If your browser settings permit, we have placed cookies on your computer for analytics and other
site-improvement purposes. You can give or withdraw consent at any time by
changing your cookie settings.
As a General Assistant working in one of our hotels and apartments you will be responsible for assisting the Management team to ensure that our high standards are always met.
- Maintaining cleaning standards
- Looking after general maintenance
- Must be willing to work as part of a team
- Must be self sufficient
- Working 3-4 days a week including weekends from 10am-4pm.
- No experience required as full training will be given.
- Must be reliable and flexible.
Key Roles & Responsibilities Expected:
• Working as part of a team
• Providing High-Quality Customer Service with a smile
• Front of house and table service roles
• Stock replenishment
• Cash Handling
Available Full-time & Part-time positions at Bar Fibre, Viaduct Showbar, Club Mission & Tunnel Leeds. Please submit your CV along with a preference of venue you’re applying for.